Sunday, September 17, 2006

Our First Attempt

First Day of School

Well, Leslie convinced us that this would be an easy way to keep in touch, so we're going for it. I guess we can change it as we go along. Let's just do a quick up-date and put on a picture from the first day of school. It's all pretty low-key and unprofessional, but I figure something is better than nothing.

We've basically been running a hospital around here for a week now. Thank goodness for Tim. He's been holding the fort up. I've been sick for an entire week. I guess it's been off and on, but it sure has been a long week. I'm thinking we're all on the mend, so maybe we can get around to doing the little things that went undone for a week. You know, homework, piano practicing, cleaning, making real meals...eeeks. Moms aren't supposed to get sick.

Well, this will be short today, because I'm curious about how all this really works.

Signing off for now.

1 comment:

Lew said...

Yea Caroline!! I'm so happy you are an official blogger now...yikes! I'm just glad I can see your cute kids and know what they are up to. Thanks for doing this...I look forward to seeing y'all in action. Love ya!
Leslie