Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I figured it out!!!

I haven't been able to log onto my blog for a few weeks now. I finally figured out the problem, so I'm back!! I know you're all thrilled.

We had a fun visit from Jen, Matt, and Gracie Hansen this weekend. They are thinking about moving to Colorado. We took them up to Estes Park (a mountain town right at the entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park). It is elk season. All the elk come down out of the mountains and basically roam the city. We caught up with a bunch on a private golf course that they just routinely close down for the month of October, knowing that the elk will just take over for that month. It was crazy. We were literally just a few feet from these bad boys.


We watched this guy for a while. He crossed the river, too.



The girls: Lindsay, Caroline, Jen, and Gracie



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

1 comment:

Lew said...

I'm so happy you figured it out! This is great. I loved seeing the pictures and watching the video. That really is amazing that you were so close to the elk. It was fun chattin' with you yesterday. Keep the blogs comin'!!