Tuesday, August 26, 2008

First Day of School

Let me just, at least, get these pictures posted.


Here is the first day of school: Samuel (K), Miles (3), Lindsay(5)



The crew at the bus stop: Luke (neighbor), Wesley (still in pajamas), Miles, Noah (Luke's brother), Samuel, Lindsay, Mimi (neighbor)

Wesley on his first day of pre-school

And I always have to add one of Julia. Here is a picture of one of her first piggies. Of course, Wesley wanted one, too. This is a face that she makes all the time. She exhales out through her nose while she makes this face, but maybe that's already obvious just by looking at it. So cute!


3 comments:

Larissa said...

Yay, new post and pictures.

My kids had fun looking at the back to school pictures. I was late getting mine posted. Better late than never, I suppose.

That face of Julias is so funny!

Homewiththekids said...

PRECIOUS!!! I wish I were there. I miss little Julia. When do I get to see her? I call soon and check out my updates... I've made lots of posts but they will come one day at a time. Tricky! Love, Me

Lew said...

So fun to see an update from you! I love Julia's little piggy...too funny that Wesley wanted one as well. It's gotta be nice to have the kids back in school so you can have a little time for yourself. Miss you guys!!