Friday, October 03, 2008

Flashback to Summer

We got a new computer a couple of weeks ago, and I've finally down-loaded some pictures from this summer to this new computer. No, I haven't found my camera. I think I might have lost it at the Denver Zoo. Hey, at least, I didn't lose one of my five children...So, add camera to the list of big ticket items we need to buy this week. Nice.

  • camera
  • sliding glass door to back yard (It gets soo baked in the CO sun, and it's as old as the house -15 years old- plus, it got a little push over the edge from your favorite ten year old and mine: Lindsay. Bless her heart, she's going to be an indentured servant to her daddy until she graduates from high school...)
  • garage door opener
  • lawn mower.

We find ourselves asking, "Really? All in one week?" I keep thinking that maybe we could just caulk the sliding glass door closed again like we did last winter. No, really, we did.

Anyway, where was I? Oh yeah. Pictures from this summer:

Fourth of July in Rocky Mountain National Park



Miles' Baptism

All the boys

Picture of a recent Family Home Evening Activity

Don't be too impressed. We are going to count this as the one time out of the year where people were actually listening, etc.

3 comments:

Homewiththekids said...

Yikes! When it rains it pours. You should use the Rocky Mountain picture for your Christmas photo. And just think, you would save some cash for sure! I'll call tommorrow. Cath

Team Fellows said...

What's up with the "mother of the year" fhe activity. I feel like if everyone is in the room when I read a scripture verse that counts. Now I feel total pressure to actually prepare something. Thanks!

Team Fellows said...

Okay, where are you? We need an Owen's update soooooooo bad!