Sunday, January 25, 2009

February

Hey, since I'm always about a month late, I thought I'd be a month early this time instead. True to life :):).

I feel a little like a poser actually having a "cute" background on my blog, but I went for it anyway. Maybe it will inspire me to blog more.

We finally got a new camera (we lost the our old one at the zoo this fall...sigh), and now it seems to have some kind of smudge on the lens that shows up on all our pictures. We also got a new digital video camera (we've wanted one for years. The ol' high 8 one we've had since Lindsay was a baby just seemed so old school.), but now we can't find the box it came in that has the battery charging stuff. Lovely. Are those good enough reasons to not have posted anything for a month?

We've all been trying to get back into the swing of things post-holiday. It's taken a while. We now finally have a box on the washing machine specifically for any more Christmas things that we happen to find in random spots. I'll probably leave that there until Valentine's Day. Sad but true state of affairs around here.

We've all cycled through the winter cough/cold.

The puppy keeps us on our toes, but overall, she hasn't been too much trouble. Tim and I both frequently catch ourselves accidentally enjoying her. Although, I have been offended now several times when she has chosen to go and snuggle to sleep on HIS lap on the couch in the evening. The injustice!!

Well, if I find my camera, I'll post something.

No comments: