Monday, January 07, 2013

Halloween 2012

at the Pumpkin Patch choosing our pumpkins; where's Grandpa Joe when we need him (Tim's Dad is a barber)' those boys need some serious haircuts


outside the Corn Maze

carving pumpkins

bobbing for apples with our neighbors

Julia's Rapunzel Pumpkin

all of our masterpieces

Calvin was a lion.

Wesley was a pirate.

Julia & Calvin

Julia was a fairy

Miles with all his candy; he organized them by color and from sweet to sour

Julia with her Pinkalicious

I am heartsick. I just realized that I don't even have pictures of the older three. Sigh. Tim had a class in Dallas that weekend and had to leave the afternoon of Halloween. I guess I'm lucky we all made it Trick-or-Treating at all! Part II of that class is over Valentine's Day and my birthday. Nice.

No comments: