Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Some more pictures

I know it's so sad when you go to look at someone's blog, and there's nothing new there (hint, hint, Catherine and Larissa...Leslie, you're off the hook because of technical difficulties). So, I thought I'd just write a little something and send a few pictures. Tim's out of town this week in Vegas, so I'm bored.

Here's a picture of when we went ice-skating with Grandpa Call in Old Town Fort Collins. It was fun. Mom mentioned in her letter that Dad fell. It was funny, because we were skating around. I mentioned to Dad, "Dad, I remember you as being a better skater." He started to laugh and said, "I remember me as a better skater, too!" It was cute. The kids did well. It was freezing out.

Lindsay, Miles, Grandpa Call, Samuel, and Caroline

This was last week when we had the missionaries over for dinner and Family Home Evening. It was so cute. Wesley just climbed up there and sat between the two missionaries. We had to get a picture. Also, it's special, because the day he was born a member of our Stake Presidency was there (Roger McConkie, Bruce R.'s nephew, not that it's important, really...). He got up and bore his testimony that he had a strong feeling that this baby boy would one day grow up to be a great missionary. Too cute to see him already being drawn to them. :):)


Wesley with Elder Celestino and Elder Merrill

5 comments:

Lew said...

Ok, so this is not the "full body" shot that I wanted :-) I can't see anything with that big puffy jacket and Samuel in front of you. hehe! I guess I shouldn't complain b/c atleast you updated. So weird that I'm checking you out anyway, but I am just so happy for you!! Put some more pictures up from your mom and dad's visit. Love ya!

Homewiththekids said...

OK, I'm not the slacker you think I am and do have an excuse (sp). I am in the middle of a move and just yesterday moved my computer and set it up. Moving is a huge pain. I can't decide what is worse the mess you move into or the mess you leave behind. Both have to be cleaned!!! Oh well. Love, ME

Lew said...

Still waiting for a post....hehe. I've been checking everyday hoping for something new, but still the iceskating picture. Miss you guys!!

Homewiththekids said...

where are your new pics? hint, hint... love, cath

Lew said...

Come on, I know you guys are doing so many fun things in Ft. Collins and I wanna see!!!