Thursday, March 22, 2007

I'm back..

Hudson, Miles, Mikaela, and Lindsay on the slopes. Hot doggers!Samuel and Dalton, cute as can be four year old skiers!!

I do not understand my little blog here. Anyone who knows about blogs can feel free to try to help me out here. What is the deal with the weird title? I even went in and "edited" the blog out that said the weird title. I just basically erased it, but now it just puts up the next posting's title. Weird.

Well, I don't have a lot of time to add pictures, but I'll try really quick.

Last week for spring break we went to UT to ski. You ask, "Why would you drive all the way to UT to ski when you have great skiing in your own lovely state of CO?" Well, the answer is simple: COUSINS!!!! We met up with Don and Larissa's kids, and the kids all had an absolute blast skiing together for a couple of days. They also had tons of fun at Uncle Stewart's house.

Well, here are some pictures. This is my first time attempting pictures on this new BETA format, whatever that means, anyway...

3 comments:

Lew said...

So glad you're back!! If you want, I can try to fix your blog. If I were you, I would change your template. That helped mine tremendously. And, I guess you already switched over to the new blogger. See if that helps. Love the pictures and updates!!

Larissa said...

The kids are so cute. I am getting my pictures developed today and will try to post any cute ones I have. Will you email me the one of Samuel and Dalton? I don't have that one. It's so great for the kids to have those memories. Too cute.

Homewiththekids said...

I have to say that I am very jealous as it would have been fun to have another almost four year old in the picture too. Let's all coordinate for a ski trip next year! I miss you!!!