Sunday, May 18, 2008

Guess Who?


So, everybody says that our kids are exact copies of each other. Can you tell who is who in these pictures? Grandma Helen gave this sweet, pale blue dress to Lindsay. I saved it, and now Julia fits into it. Well, if you've read this far, I'll just tell you. I'm sure you've guessed already. The one on the left is Julia, and the one on the right is Lindsay. They do look pretty similar, but I don't think they look exactly alike. It seems like Julia's face is a little more round than Lindsay's. Also, though you can't tell from this picture, Julia has blue eyes like me, and Lindsay has dark, brown eyes like her Daddy. They also differ in their personalities. Let's just say that so far Julia seems to be a bit more mild than her older sister. ;)

We'll have to pull this dress out again when Julia is 9 months old. We can put her in the exact same pose. That way it will be a more accurate comparison. That will be fun.

Funny story. The pictures I took of Julia today didn't really turn out that well. One of them was super fuzzy. Another one had the bookshelf in the background in focus. It's getting late, and I'm tired, frustrated, and disappointed. Tim says, "Hon, don't worry about it. We can just dress her up in the dress another day." I reply, "No, I can't do that. She has too many dresses. I don't have enough Sundays to dress her up in all of her dresses if I double up on one of them." Hee, hee.




3 comments:

emily said...

I love the you have too many dresses for her to double up! I'm sure I'd be the same if I had a girl...on another note: LOVE the Call Girl comment. It's awesome...

Erika said...

What cute girls!! I vote that they resemble each other but have their own look. Both beautiful. I still think Julia looks like your mom ;-)

Homewiththekids said...

Hello there. Yep, you're right. They do look different. And I didn't realize that Julia had blue eyes? It looks like she's losing her hair, too. Will she be blonde and blue eyed???? These are the questions were think of late at night when we are blogging when we should be sleeping! And oh dear, I've passed up on buying soooooo many cute little dresses, because your right they just can't wear them all! Love, me