Sunday, August 23, 2009

Back to School Blues

The kids are back in school!!! It's always such a bitter-sweet time for me. I mean, literally, we barely survive some days of summer (boredom + siblings = fights, in our house unfortunately.). So there's this definite sense of relief when we get to the end of another summer, and we are still all basically in tact. But there's also the side of me that misses the little monsters so much. This year with Lindsay going to middle school, I had a lot of mixed feelings. Anyway, we survived the summer. We survived the first days of school for the olders (Wesley doesn't start his pre-school until after Labor Day), and we're ready for our first full week of school to start tomorrow.


"Okay, Mom, take the picture. The bell just rang."


Lindsay at Webber Middle School


Miles and Samuel


At the bus stop: Noah, our neighbor, Samuel, Miles

Samuel and Miles at McGraw Elementary

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

Caroline, I am ticked. I thought you were in my Google Reader and thus haven't checked your blog, assuming you just weren't posting. I've missed so stinking much!

I'll check more often now!