Monday, November 01, 2010

Halloween 2010

Here are the pictures:
Choosing pumpkins at the pumpkin patch.  Those of you from New York State will think our patch here dusty and dry, but hey, look at the beautiful clouds over the plains.



in the corn maze

A cute cow.  This little pumpkin has a story, too.   Our sweet neighbor, Jessie, showed up on our doorstep one day after we'd bought the pumpkins.  She said, "It's been bothering me all week that there are only 5 pumpkins out here."  So she pulled from behind her back this little pumpkin that she had grown in her own garden.  She said that Calvin needed his own pumpkin and that this one had reminded her of him.  Too cute.

Julia as a bunny rabbit


Wesley as an octopus

Samuel as Darth Vader

Miles as a wizard


Lindsay as an old lady.  Notice the baby powder in her hair.  We weren't sure what she was doing upstairs, but when it came time for her picture, I found her in my bathroom shaking baby powder all over herself.  Later that evening, I went to put something away in my closet, and I discovered a few of my skirts on the ground.  Had she been rifling through MY closet to find "old lady" clothes?  Am I an old lady?  sniff, sniff

the whole gang.  I think they were all yelling "Happy Halloween"!

1 comment:

Erika said...

What fun pictures of your kids. Looks like it was a fun Halloween ;-)