Saturday, February 12, 2011

Happy Chinese New Year

I know it was last week, but I've wanted to share this fortune for so long.  A few months ago we got Chinese take-out for dinner.  The kids all love to read their fortunes.  Usually they are the average, run of the mill fortunes like:  You have the gift of wisdom and love, or whatever. 


But here was Wesley's that night:



We all cracked up.  What kind of a fortune is that?  I guess if it were your birthday it would be appropriate.  I had it hanging up on our bulletin board for the last few months, and whenever I saw it, I would get a chuckle again.  Wesley has such a cute sense of humor.  It was perfect that he got this fortune, because it cracked him up the most.  He'd laugh again anytime we mentioned it.


So, Happy New Year!  Almost a week late.

No comments: