Monday, June 11, 2007

Springtime in the Rockies

My feeble attempts to blog continue. I love seeing other people's pictures so much, so I figure it's only fair that I try to post some of my own. Here's a picture up in Rocky Mountain National Park on Sprague Lake with a view of the Continental Divide behind us.

All the kids were ready for Church one morning. They looked so adorable I decided to take a picture. Lindsay had just picked that flower from the yard.

Jumping rope with Grandma Helen and Grandpa Joe
There's this sculpture garden in the town just south of us, Loveland. Here are all my Native American beauties together around a cool sculpture.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Hey Caroline! Just found your blog via Leslie! So great! You all look wonderful- we just started a blog a few months ago and it's been so great visiting with family and friends! Take Care and I will now look in every so often.

Lew said...

So great to talk to you on the phone last night! I love chatting with you. It's so fun looking at the new pictures you posted...hopefully we won't have to wait as long for the next ones (hehe). Love you guys!!

Homewiththekids said...

Love the pictures! I hadn't check your blog until now. You need to send me a CD of all the Cali pics, because as you know, I forgot to bring a camera. Miss you bunches, but I know you are all having fun in NY!

Love Ya Sis!