Friday, December 28, 2007

December to Remember



I think I've finally figured out how to make my blog look normal again (i.e. the title isn't floating at the very bottom left. It's at the top again like a normal blog...) Don't ask me how, but I did it. Phew! Now I can post blogs without being so ashamed of my lack of ability to blog.



We had a mellow Christmas. Just the seven of us!! That sounds funny. Do I actually have 5 kids?

Here's the Christmas Eve Pajama Picture:





Here's a hilarious video of the kids and Tim sledding on Christmas Eve:






There was a fun hill just down the street from us. It was only in the 40's that day, so rather than go off and run all the last minute errands I had, I decided to go and join them on the sledding hill...with JULIA!! I wrapped her in about 4 layers and headed off. She fell right ot sleep. When I got there, I just put her in the bike trailer all snuggled up. She looked so cute. Pretty fun.

1 comment:

bethanne said...

Don't tell me you made all of those? Really, do tell me if you did. I love it.