Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Wesley's First Day of School

Wesley is in Pre-K this year at the Harmony Preschool. It's fun school where he can go FOUR afternoons a week. I've never had my 4 y.o. go to 4 days of pre-school, but I thought he'd enjoy it. His teacher is super nice, and he seems to be enjoying it. I am also loving that I get a few hours a day in the house when it's quiet, because Julia naps while he's a school. It's been great all around.

Here he is on his first day of school. Again, we only had Daddy's fancy camera with the macro lens. Sheesh.
Mommy and Wesley outside Harmony Preschool
Wesley outside school
Wesley at the door to his classroom with Julia not standing still for a picture behind him

Wesley said, "Mom, if I do one nice one, then can I do a silly one?"

Yes, of course, son.

5 comments:

Homewiththekids said...

He's sooooo cute! See ya tomorrow! Cath

emily said...

Look at all his hair! WOW. Cute pictures...

Alei-G8R said...

He is awesome!!!!! It's me, Alexandra, Lindsay's friend!!!! Tell her I said hi and check out my blogs! 4sistersblog.blogspot.com

Susan Anderson said...

I'm with e m i l y. His hair is to die for.

=)

Erika said...

Agreed...love his hair!! And his eyes! Congrats on the quiet time.