Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day 2009

The highlight of the week was definitely Father's Day. A good friend helped me out and did a last minute photo shoot of the kids. We didn't even need to do a head swap. I got the pictures out to both grandpas, and we were good to go. I added some other shots she got of the kids. None of them are perfect, but I love them.


This is the one we used for the Father's Day presents.









I keep on finding stashes of gum balls and mouthfuls of gum...



Also, we had our first swim meet. The kids all had a fun time. It was a bit long. I can't believe they do this twice a week for the whole summer.

Everyone in the "heating area" before their races. It was a lot of fun. I just love seeing the kids all tired out.





1 comment:

Erika said...

Great pictures!! Your kids are so beautiful. I can't believe how big Miles looks. He just suddenly grew up!

Love to read and see the updates. Have fun in california!!