Thursday, January 20, 2011

Merry Christmas, Tim!

Tim went to San Antonio in December for some Continuing Ed.  Apparently, there was a Santa just waiting for someone to take a picture with him.  Tim said that he thought to himself, "Why not?  I've got nothing better to do with the next 15 minutes while I wait for my flight."  He showed this to me, and I seriously cracked up.  The Santa looks pretty legitimate in this.  I was just looking at the picture the other day and saw that there was a $20 coupon for a Southwest flight included.  Nice.  We used it last night for the flight he's taking home next weekend.

2 comments:

Lew said...

Seriously, I laughed out loud at this! Hilarious! I love that Tim did this, although he must have known there was a coupon involved :-)

Diane Arnett Gardiner said...

too funny...and soooooo much better than your Service Santa!