Saturday, January 29, 2011

When the Cats Are Away...

I was at a Relief Society Meeting.  Tim was at Bishopric Visits.  And, well, the kids were...see for yourself.  For the record, Julia and Calvin were tucked in bed before we left.

Really?  Costumes and everything?

Would you believe Miles actually came home sick from school that day?




For the record:  it's 11:30pm, I've added 4 new blog posts, and there are still 3 loads of laundry on my bed.  I could never get away with this if Tim were in town.  I'm justifying doing this because I know he'll  look at it with his Mom tomorrow before he heads to the airport to come home and rescue us all from ourselves.  Love you two out there in snowy Arcade, NY.  Hurry home, hon.  We need you!!!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

What a crack-up! Great costumes and dance moves. Too funny that they documented it for you.

Hey, I loved your Christmas card. Thank you for sending us one. Your family is so darling! We didn't get our act together in time to get ours made.

Shoot me an email sometime and I'll send you my address so you can update your address book.

Thanks again for thinking of us. It meant a lot!

XOXO

Sheri

Sheri said...

Oops, forgot to give you my email:

stljensens@aol.com